We support organisations to create an inclusive and diverse workplace and culture. Our services include supporting organisations with:
· Designing and developing action plans and initiatives that foster/encourage an inclusive, diverse and progressive workplace culture.
· Developing frameworks and implementing strategies.
· Developing understanding of inclusive management capabilities.
· Using data available to make effective decisions.
Our consultancy activities have included:
· Developing frameworks and inclusive strategies for the whole organisations.
· Recruitment process, equality reviews.
· Ad hoc advice and guidance on a range of diversity and inclusion issues.
We train in a range of inclusion focused topics such as:
· Inclusive pedagogy
· Embedding everyday inclusion
· Inclusive leadership
· Inclusive recruitment
The commissioned review undertaken by Marie-Annick for Oxford Brookes University on its inclusivity agenda provided a useful set of clear recommendations highlighting infrastructure changes to ensure effective implementation. In addition, the use of several case studies of best practice provided an external benchmark for future developments. Marie-Annick’s unique knowledge of the diversity and inclusivity agenda in HE provided the valuable insight for areas of change- highly recommended.
Prof. Julie McLeod (Pro-vice Chancellor – Oxford Brookes University) - April 2018
Marie-Annick, together with her insightfulness, objectivity and wealth of experience was a huge asset in helping to shape our discussions and navigate adults and children through the contentious issues surrounding presenting Bristol slave trader, Edward Colston in a modern-day context.
Ruth Co-Director of Myers-Insole Local learning CIC – July 2018